Purpose of automatic text summarization
The objective of Automatic Text Summarization (ATS) is to generate a condensed version of a text that contains only the most pertinent subjects and content. ATS is not a modern research facility, but it has received a great deal of data from the scientific community in recent decades.
The discovery of massive datasets containing hundreds of thousands of pairs of article summaries, on the one hand, and cutting-edge neural network-based techniques that can deliver astounding results, on the other hand, have piqued researchers’ curiosity. In addition, the capacity to handle a broad variety of texts, including online user-generated content and highly comprehensive texts such as technical/scientific papers, creates new issues in the field of science. Consequently, ATS is a crucial method not just for decreasing information assets but also for evaluating the relevance of information and the relevance of replies within the context of a specific system.
Research on summarization
This Research Focus intends to give an article summary of current research in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and, in particular, ATS, in order to expedite the transmission of knowledge and enable the development of new methods, data sets, and services to fulfil specific demands. research and business.
To this end, the Study Article promotes a multi-disciplinary approach with the intention of bringing together professionals from diverse fields – mechanical learning, natural language, cognitive science, and psychology – to investigate the advanced work and power of this ATS multi-source data source.
Highlights of this article include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Article summary (vague and subtitle)
- Article summary based on topic / question-based, supervised/supervised
- Text summary (single and plural document)
- A variety of text types (News, tweets, product reviews, conference discussions, forums, lectures, student feedback, emails, medical records, books, research articles, etc.)
abridgment of multilingual and multilingualism
- Development of new data sets and annotations, especially in languages other than English
How does Intellippt help in summarization?
IntelliPPT is a fantastic online presentation tool. With just one click, you may generate a summary of any lengthy text, provided that the latter is at least slightly organized.
If the press pieces, scientific writings, fiction texts, or commentary on works are well-structured, IntelliPPT can accomplish miracles with them, as can PowerPoint.
For the most part, the magic works flawlessly, and the results of the few tests I’ve conducted so far have been astounding.
The method is quite simple. Simply copy and paste the text you desire to summarise into the box on the homepage of the site. With a single click, the result appears virtually immediately. Your two phrases are displayed on the screen, along with the well-known “before-after” formula (original text on the left, summary on the right).
The makers of IntelliPPT have done the right thing, and they are proposing to make it even easier for you by giving you with incredibly useful browser extensions that will allow you to use IntelliPPT with a single click on your computer while you are browsing the web.
How does Intellippt help you?
IntelliPPT is a free web application for automatically summarising internet texts. Its primary purpose is to extract the important portion of a text or article. A text summarizer is capable of extracting the relevant information from a text and displaying only the highlights.
Clearly, it has several uses, particularly in the educational and instructional domains. You can paste any content or provide the article’s URL. Instantaneously, you will receive a summary of the text. IntelliPPT is an internet service that automatically summarises texts and articles.
Summarize texts online with IntelliPPT
IntelliPPT can automatically summarize almost all kinds of texts for you.
Specifically, it summarizes these types of texts:
- Argumentative texts.
- Well-structured comments.
- Historical and scientific texts.
Who is IntelliPPT for?
As I’ve indicated before, IntelliPPT is a versatile program that may be put to a wide variety of uses.
These are some of the most important groups that can make use of this tool:
- When developing their lessons, teachers should be able to single out the concepts inside a book that are the most significant.
- Students: this enables students to be more productive by providing them with the ability to summarise Wikipedia pages or texts in an instant.
- Editors will find that it is much simpler to swiftly record thoughts and data found in contemporary texts using this tool.
- Journalists will receive material that has been streamlined while maintaining a central emphasis on the specifics.
- For the convenience of the reader, this article summarises lengthy texts in order to provide timely and relevant information quickly.
- An essential tool for writers to use in order to summarise their chapters.