How does AI-summarizer work?
Whether you are reading an academic article or a business report or a blog, you may want to go through the text fast without skipping any sentence. Intellippt splits long sentences and abridges them, so that you can go through the content very fast.
- Academic Article
- Business report
This hypothesis has existed for a very long time says Turner.
Climate change led to Maya's demise says Archaeologists.
Maya lands were heavily inhabited by 1970s.
September saw 27.% increase in rail ridership.
Bus ridership rises by 4.%, ferry ridership down.
Public transport use continues to increase.
It rises by 6% compared to same period last year.
Rail, bus usage up 18.%, ferry usage down 0.1%.
Northern Express continues to grow.
Ridership increases 20 percent in September.
Osaka takes great pride in rich history, nicknames 'City of Merchants'.
This area was inhabited for thousands of years.
Osaka was already a cultural powerhouse back then.
WWII, Osaka suffered and was severely damaged.
Despite devastating blows, she quickly rose from ashes.
Osaka not most aesthetically pleasing metropolis says I'll be honest.
Quick reconstruction prioritizes practicality over aesthetics.
Summarize PDF/DOCX and create slides in seconds!
Intellippt uses Artificial Intelligence to summarize article DOCX and PDF format.
Simplifies your job
Converts document to presentable PPT. Saves time in creating presentations.
Saves time to go through the document and make presentation from it
AI for presenters
- Converting PDF to PPT is a very complicated process.
- Online Intellippt PDF to PPT converter makes presenter's jobs easier.
- A good visual presentation of your story is more powerful than just text.
Creates ppt by summarizing the document
Intellippt PDF to ppt converter summarizes a PDF and copies it to the PPT.
No need to go through the document yourself.
with less effort
PDF to powerpoint presentation is completed in a few minutes.
Simple process to create PPT.
Create a presentable PPT easily.
With our AI converter tool, we work hard to give you great quality.
More info on Summarization
- The first sentence should contain both title and author's name.
- The first sentence should also hold the thesis statement of the text. It also needs to cover the core ideas that the presenter showcases in their works.
- The length of the summary varies based on the size of the primary source document. Every short text needs to be reduced to a single paragraph, and ensure to make your writing short if you find your text quite long.
- Every summary needs to have arguments that are biased on the thesis statement. It needs to be in the text, and the critical thing you need to know here is you should not express your opinion. Instead, you need to make it based on the author's opinion.
- All your highlighting evidence needed to be showcased in single sentences should be represented in a one-paragraph summary.
- In case you have a multi-paragraph summary, you need to ensure every paragraph holds the topic sentence in its starting line.
- The conclusion needs to be in a way that conveys the complete text you have explained and highlights the critical information.
- Ensure your summary is not half longer than the original document to make is a summary. Omit some unwanted examples and details and make it short from the source materials; probably one-third would be the perfect pick.
- You need to note down before writing a summary to highlight the essential phrases, keywords, key points, topic sentences, conclusions, and outline every paragraph in the margin.
- Abstract: It belongs to the summary type and is mostly used for scientific papers. It holds rules and fixed structures that are considered to be strict when compared to other summaries. The abstract is essential when it comes to publishing a research paper, and also, you can find different automatic abstract generators come in handy.
- Executive Summary: This type of summary is used in political contexts or business. It's also represented as an official document that highlights every report fundamental so that it's easy for people to get stuck with the long paper.
- Synopsis: A brief summary is represented as a synopsis. It is mostly used in art context or literature. It usually contains the primary point of the provided story and concise plot versions. Most of the publishers use this summary for marketing.
- Outline: It highlights any document's basic framework. It deals with essential ideas but lacks discussion and examples. For instance, a writer plans an overview before composing the complete paper to organize their thoughts.
- 1.There is no chance of missing any important information from the provided text. Our summarizer tool scans the complete text and takes just the key points. It means you get the full and clear picture of your provided text in the shorter version.
- 2.The online PDF article summarizer tool works instantly; you need to copy and paste the text in the summary box and then summarize the text.
- 3.Our summarizer tool provides you accurate and precise points as short snippets, and therefore, it increases your total productivity.
- 4. The result of study sessions is often the summaries, written answers, and notes. It means the summarizer tool can quickly boost your study process.
- 5. Summary generators are becoming the best part of every review session and play an essential role when preparing for your exam or tests.
- 1. Extraction based: The summarizer tool extract snippers from the complete provided text without altering or changing them in any way. The process works the same as extracting key phrases, and the primary purpose of this deals with individual words or phrases which can be used as tags for the document or text. As a whole, an extraction-based summarizer takes the essential information from the preliminary test and collects the pieces to create a detailed summary.
- 2. Abstraction based: The next stage of extraction is based on an advanced summary. This state's main thing is paraphrasing the text parts that you put into the summarizer tool initially. This type of summary efficiently delivers results that work best when compared to the extraction-based summaries. Currently, most of the generating tools are extraction-based.
- 3. Aided summarization: The summary tool of these type of merge findings from the fields of information retrieval, text mining, and machine learning to enhance the automatic summary generation process
- Summarization Tool: Intellippt is AI based paragraph summarizer that uses both extractive summarization as well as abstractive summarization mechanisms. One can summarize online using Intellippt and it is the best summarizer. The summarize tool takes input of paragraph and generate the summary paragraph.
- Summary Maker: Intellippt is not only a summarize tool but also a text simplifier. Intellippt is a free summarizing tool.
- Summarizer online: It is an online summarize tool, a word summarizer, simplifier and professional summary maker.
- Free Summarizing Tool: Intellippt is a summarizer online, free summarizing tool and word summarizer.
- Free Online PDF summarizer: Intellippt takes PDF as input. It is a summarize article generator.